Thursday, April 7, 2011

For someone working in South Korea, what pay range is high salary


For someone working in South Korea, what pay range is high salary?

Korea - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The standard salary is US$ 2,000 per month. High salary is above the standard salary.
2 :
Medical doctors, plastic surgeons, dentists, attorneys, CEOs and well-known entertainers earn 120,000,000 Korean won and up annually. Plastic surgeons do exceptionally well. I have a friend who is a dentist that tells me they earn twice as much or more as general practitioners. Plastic surgeons also don't have the strict liability that other doctors do. I'm too old to change my career now, but if I could do it all over again I'd study to be a plastic surgeon in Korea. The average Korean salary is around 36,000,000 annually. My definition of "high salary" is the highest 10% earners.