Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Will my wireless router work in South Korea


Will my wireless router work in South Korea?
I have an 802.11 B/G wireless router that was purchased and used in the United States. I'd like to know if it will work in South Korea. One consideration that I'm not sure about is whether South Korea uses the same network cables that are used in the U.S., to go between the router and a DSL or cable modem. Besides that issue, are there any other problems I might run into? Thanks!
Korea - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It will work just like normal, at least in Seoul. Cat 5 cables are exactly the same. They only issue you may have is plugging it in if it is 110V power. Then you will need a transformer or if the router supports 110 - 240V then just get a plug adapter. I use a linksys wireless.