Friday, December 14, 2012

What Hogwon in Seoul, South Korea has the best working conditions


What Hogwon in Seoul, South Korea has the best working conditions?
I am 100% serious about going to Seoul to teach English. I have my BA, and TEFL, and I have taught in Korea before, but I had a very bad school and a very bad experience. I would like the opinion of a fellow American, not some recruiter trying to get a commission off of me.
Korea - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, I am not American but English and I worked in Gangnam for 2 years and had a very good experience. I 100% now what you mean as I had a few hours who had problems getting paid and who got messed around etc. I taught 1-to-1 and had a great time and I would strongly recommend teachign 1-to-1 with a well known institute because they are far less likely to stake their reputation for the sake of not paying a foreign teach. YBM and Direct English I know are both genuine schools as I have friends working at them (including a few Americans). I've written a lot about my own experiences on http://www.seoulkoreaasia.com/chapter1.htm I am NOT a recuiter. Just designed the site as have lots of korean friends etc now and love web design.
2 :
i'm korean. but now i've been studying for English in Van, Canada. what i'm saying is queit easy to get a job anywhere you can go. the korea one of the best market for teaching english, even if i korean, i agreed that. if you wanna get a jop in korea. you'd better go to Gangnam in Seoul. this is one of the richest city in korea, otherwise so many student use to be came there, even though they've been living so far from the Gangnam cuz of it is really high-end teaching skill in korea. you can find a institute such as YBM, etc. i'm so sorry what you had a bed experience in korea before, but, you're not gonna be happened anymore if you have a good job throgh the biggest teaching management. i'm glad what you come to korea. if you need more question, send me mail. kofing@hanmail.net Thanks. Thomas.