Sunday, May 1, 2011

What are jobs for working with South Korea abductions


What are jobs for working with South Korea abductions?
I'm American, and going to college this year. For as long as I can remember I have a passion for over seas. There are hundreds of South Korean people abductions (North Korea) every year and I want to work in a position where I can help and stop it. What is the field I should go into??? and by the way...obviously know its a serious issue, and obviously its dangerous. I wouldnt ask this question without knowing this. So I don't understand why people have to be so rude. But my question remains unanswered is their any government job that i can work with to better South Korea..or in general other countries?
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Its unlikely you have the qualification or skills to get involved in such dangerous work you would probably just be disappeared ...its not a game