Friday, October 21, 2011

Hi. I'm working in South Korea. Do you think I have anything to worry about


Hi. I'm working in South Korea. Do you think I have anything to worry about?
I must say, the koreans are sour and proud people but there's some good ones. Do you think us foreigners here have anything to worry about with this whole thing about the north wanting to attack the south? I've still got a long way to go before my contract ends. Thanks
Korea - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends. If you live near the border, I would be worried. North Korea just renounced the treaty they had with South Korea. There is no way to be sure about N. Korea's actions, but...this does like the prelude to some kind of conflict.
2 :
so far there is nothing to worry on, i mean it really depends on your job