Friday, October 1, 2010

Will wifi on my iphone work in South Korea without any cell service


Will wifi on my iphone work in South Korea without any cell service?
Here's the deal. I have an iphone through AT&T right now, and I plan on terminating my contract soon. I will be moving to South Korea for a year, and will not need the cell service. What I am wondering is will my wifi services still be available? Will I still be able to use my purchased apps when I am in wifi (not AT&T wifi, but my own personal wifi)? I want to be able to use skype and other apps, and just be able to browse the internet.
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Certainly. South Korea adheres to the same international WIFI standard as most of the world. So long as you have an internet connection, a router for 802.11 (B,G) everything should be hunky dory.