Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anyone ever thought about teaching English in South Korea


Anyone ever thought about teaching English in South Korea?
I work in South Korea teaching English and it has been one of the most interesting experiences of my life. I actually don't want to leave my school but have to in a couple of months. Anyone out there ever thought about doing a job like this?
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Before I teach there I will ave to learn about their language and study it real hard. I don't want them to ask me a queston and I don't know what it means. I do look forward to becoming a teacher one day though.
2 :
I actually plan on doing this at some point. I think it would be a great experience both in teaching and just regarding life in general.