Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm searching for an internship or short contract in South Korea in Information Technology


I'm searching for an internship or short contract in South Korea in Information Technology?
Preferably in a Junior Business Analyst role, or either in a Test Analyst capability. I have an MBA (with Strategic IT) from a reputed university in Australia, and have Australian IT experience. Are there opportunities in South Korea for such work, and if yes, can anyone give me some pointers on how to go about it? I do not know any Korean though. Thanks in advance!
Other - Cultures & Groups - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Im sure there is . I know AT&T is hiring in Albania for that kind of work , Only thing is you have to be able to work in that country prior to being hired . Try Monster.com Good Luck