Sunday, October 7, 2012

I love South Korea so much. Its been my dream to live and work there.


I love South Korea so much. Its been my dream to live and work there.?
I'm an ex military man. I served the Air Force for 10yrs. I attended various military courses and participated in various military operations. I seek to undertake security officer job in South Korea. What are my chances? I also, need a South Korean friend.
Korea - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can make penpals on tt4you.com
2 :
You would need to speak Korean fluently for that. The only jobs which are readily avaliable for foreigners in Korea are 1. English Teaching. You have to have a B.A and live in and have been born in a country where English is the native language --- U.S, U.K, Canada -- etc. 2. Military. You can join the military again and hope to get stationed in Korea, I know nothing about the U.S military though, but since you've had 10 years experience already might they listen to your request to be stationed in Korea? There are various other jobs like working in International Relations, Shipbuilding, Business, etc --- but these are specialied jobs you would have had a job already in, in the U.S or which you would have majored in in College.