Sunday, June 14, 2009

Do North American World of Warcraft servers work in South Korea


Do North American World of Warcraft servers work in South Korea?
Hi! I've just recently moved to South Korea as a student and now i am wondering if my WoW account i had in america will work in south korea. I know that Korea has its own individual servers seprate from American ones so im wondering WILL AMERICAN WoW SERVERS WORK IN KOREA? also am i going to have very high ping and excessive lag because im playing in an American server in Korea.
Video & Online Games - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes
2 :
One of my guild mate moved to Korea and everything is fine (well the hour difference is pain) but yeah he is still on our server and playing his char from Korea
3 :
Many people in our army are playing WoW overseas as well. I haven't heard of many problems you will be having.