Monday, June 1, 2009

If i buy a samsung phone in the philippines, will it work in south korea


If i buy a samsung phone in the philippines, will it work in south korea?
I want to buy the Samsung Omnia II here in the Philippines but I'm not sure if it would work in a Korean sim card.. Can anyone confirm if it would work? Thanks! :)
Cell Phones & Plans - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would make sure it is unlocked. If the store is reputable, they should be able to test it for you. An unlocked GSM phone will allow you to use it anywhere.
2 :
probly since all phone models are made to fit international sim cards. cus my cuz bought a samsung phone too from ph and brought it with him to rome. though idk if he still uses a sim.
3 :
it will surely work until is unlocked most of the phone come unlocked..try using it with other Sim of Philippines... my phone 4m Vietnam worked in s.Korea