Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have recently applied for work in South Korea. I have been offered a job and have sent all my documents...


I have recently applied for work in South Korea. I have been offered a job and have sent all my documents...?
to Korea. My problem is this. I have quite a poor transcript. I eventually finished my degree but not in what you would call a wonderful fashion. I also have a clean criminal record etc, have already signed the contract, I was never asked asked during the process how long it took to complete my degree so I never said. Korean Immigration have come back asking for specific dates about how my work history etc, which I have provided. I also took 4 years out of university to work. Is this going to stuff up my chances????
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you posess a degree - or any other qualification - then you'll already be ahead of the masses when it comes to looking for professions. My pal has a degree and he wasn't sure what direction to go with it, but he uncovered some great tips and tricks on the resource in the resource box below which guided him to settle that he wanted to be a lab assistant. There is a lot of help on the resource regarding other professions.